Starting with the right foot is key for building a successful Software Development Team. As founders, is imperative for us to learn the main areas of development that require our full attention to avoid common pitfalls.
During this workshop, our special guest speaker will share his years of experience on how to effectively manage remote teams, keeping them in a peak performance.
You will have the opportunity to participate during this workshop by sharing your burning questions and experience.
We want this to be an extraordinary place of learning and sharing so you can have all the key growth hacks.
Some keys points that will be discussed are:
1. How to properly build a diverse team
2. Empowering your team and defining roles
3. Tips and suggestions for a first-time leader of a software team
4. Enabling effective communications
5. Keeping the track of your team, measuring the process and objectives.
Marco, is the CTO at Simbiois, he has more than 10 years developing and launching software products and plenty of experience working with multidisciplinary remote teams from different parts of Latin America and the US.
Since the last couple of years he has focused on finding the most efficient and productive ways for working with remote dev teams.